God’s tactical plan for the preservation of America
“You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.”
Messiah Jesus – Matthew 5:13-14
Let the saints be joyful in glory; let them sing aloud on their beds.
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand,
To execute vengeance on the nations, and punishments on the peoples;
To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
To execute on them the written judgment –
This honour have all His saints. Praise the Lord!
The Psalmist – Psalm 149:5-9
God does not intend that His believing people stand by as passive spectators on the sidelines of history! He expects us to take up the rod of His Word, and stretch it out by bold proclamation against every force and every situation that resists His purposes!! — Derek Prince
American saints of God,
You are embroiled in a battle for the very soul of your nation. Rot is eating away at the Bible-based foundations of your land. Darkness is spreading like a stain over that great country that was once believed destined to be a beacon of hope for the world – a city set on a hill.
Many Americans are in despair. Some have written off the United States. The hour is far gone.
But there is still a little time. It is not quite too late. There do exist those who have not yet bowed the knee to Baal.
God has the answer – If you truly wish to preserve the United States as a Judeo-Christian Nation, He has the solution.
To stop the rot, you need to salt America.
To push back the darkness, you need to plug your country into the light.
America will not be salted by putting a Christian in the White House. It will be salted by ordinary Bible-believing Christians – American sons and daughters of God – being motivated to assume the mantle of authority the Lord has conferred upon them.
The responsibility for America’s spiritual well-being does not lie with a Christian president ruling over an increasingly Godless nation. Neither is the future of your country ultimately in the hands of the voters or at the mercy of the Electoral College.
It is our God who raises and brings down our rulers. And He does it by the decree of the watchers (Daniel 9:17).
According to Jesus, His followers are the salt of the earth. American Christians are the salt of America. Jesus is the light of the world, and insofar as we reflect Him, American Christians are the conduit to shine that light in America.*
It is to the saints of the Most High that the responsibility and the honour have been given – under God’s leading – to order and direct the actions of whoever becomes president of the United States (Psalm 149:5-9).
But how, practically and physically, to do this?
How do we salt America?
Where is the socket we need to plug into to draw our light?
While the answers lie in the spiritual realm, they are not exclusively in spiritual activity. The spiritual and the physical work hand in hand.
God’s Word contains the only existing blueprint for an effective tactical plan to preserve the United States.
The Bible is the weapon we must wield. We say that we know this, but to brandish it effectively we have to line ourselves up with God’s heart and His central focus as contained in its pages.
According to what is overwhelmingly written, the centre of God’s view is Israel – Israel indivisible, the land and the nation as one.
Israel is the heart and the centre. Her name appears thousands of times in the Bible. She is God’s focal point, He calls her His wife, for goodness sake! Those who touch Israel touch the apple of His eye (Deuteronomy 32:10; Zechariah 2:8). This is neither conjecture nor opinion – it is testified to by the full weight of Scripture.
If He is our God, then when Israel’s enemies touch her they touch the apple of our God’s eye. It cannot be that that which is of utmost concern to Him; that which He calls the dearly beloved of His soul (Jeremiah 12:7) and His special treasure (Psalm 135:4); that which He rejoices over with all His heart and all His soul (Jeremiah 32:41); that which He is zealous for with great fervor (Zechariah 8:2) – should be of any less significance to His Children.
As she is with God, Israel needs to be the very centre of our focus and the priority in our prayers. Therefore:
American Christians should prefer Jerusalem above Washington DC.
American Christians should prefer Israel above the United States.
America needs to be directed not only to bless the seed of Abraham in order to be blessed in return – as per Genesis 12:3 – but in fact to serve Israel as per Isaiah 60:12.
Let me explain as concisely as I can.
“Your Kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”
After 2000 years, the light of God’s favour that has seen the Gospel spread to the four corners of the earth is setting on the time of the Gentiles, and is now rising to once again shine upon Zion (Isaiah 60:1). God’s set time to restore His favour to Zion has come (Psalm 102:13). He is returning to Jerusalem with great zeal. (Zechariah 8:1-2)
According to Moses and all the prophets, and according to what Jesus affirmed would happen (Acts 1:6-7), God is about the business of restoring the Kingdom to Israel in a process that will culminate with Him installing His King on the throne of David on Jerusalem’s Temple Mount (Psalm 2:1-6).
The way to spiritual rejuvenation in our nations is via our nations physically standing with this restoration.
At the heart of it at this stage in history we’re talking about the restoration of the Jews to the land, and of the land to the Jews.
The Land of Israel; Jerusalem; the Mountain of the Lord – these are very specific points of geography, of physical location, that God is using and will use in the outworking and completion of His redemption of mankind and all Creation.
One who has no misconceptions about this is the Evil One. As the news daily bears witness to, the nations of the world are plotting and pushing against this process. All support the removal from Jewish control of half of the land that has been restored to them – including ‘east’ Jerusalem where stands the Temple Mount – for the creation of an Islamic state called Palestine in the heart of the land where Abraham, Isaac and Jacob lie buried.
For a quarter of a century I have covered this ‘peace process’ from my home in Jerusalem. It was born in sin – was immoral and unjust from its inception. It aims to rob the Jews of their God-given and Divinely-restored land, and to hand it over to a non-nation, a ‘people’ without any legitimate historic claim to it, and who openly pledge to destroy what would be left of Israel after ‘Palestine’ is born.
More than just immoral, this ‘Two State Solution’ directly opposes the precisely laid out purposes of God, for which He has brought the Jews back home to plant in their land, and from which – He has vowed – He will never permit them to be uprooted again.
By supporting the ‘Two State Solution’ – of which the US is the chief sponsor – America stands allied with the destructive and God-thwarting plans of the Enemy.
By opposing the settling of Jews in Judea and Samaria and their wish to extend Israeli sovereignty over all the land God has returned them to, America is resisting God.
By siding with the Evil One, America has opened the door to the corruptions which are hell’s hallmarks. Hence has the rot and the darkness crept in. Noting can reverse this but the salt and the light of the Kingdom.
God’s light is rising over Zion. If America remains positioned to obstruct God’s plan, the descending darkness will consume the land. American Believers, see you country aligned with God’s purposes for Israel and your nation will be plugged back into the light. Then, and only then, will the tide turn and America’s decline be slowed.
– Proclaim the truth of God’s Word into the teeth of the lies broadcast daily against the return of the Jews to the land that is theirs alone.
– Declare that it is God Who is restoring them to this land, Who has given them the right to settle in and own this land, and Who has promised to root them securely in this land with all of His heart and all of His soul.
– Call on the congressmen and senators, and the president, of your Judeo-Christian-founded nation to openly and boldly side with Israel. Insist that they do this if they want your support. Call on them to make standing with Israel the number one foreign policy goal (which they will discover is actually the number one domestic policy goal in the workings of God).
Do these things and you will season America with salt.
Herein lies the only plan for the deliverance and preservation of the United States.
Its implementing will not be easy; the odds appear insuperable. But if you, America’s saints, will take this stand, you will see how God Himself will fight for you – for your nation, for the United States.
An Australian example
In late 2014, I took the crux of this word to Australia. Pressure was mounting on the Federal government in Canberra to join the nations that have already recognized the non-existent Palestine. The United Nations Security Council – on which Australia was winding up its two-year term as a Non-permanent Member – was poised to vote on a resolution that would mandate the expulsion of Israel from Judea and Samaria by 2017. Both of these measures were aimed at force-implementing the ‘Two State Solution’. They are still in the works.
Below this article you will find the two-edged response of Australian Christians:
1. A Scriptural statement proclaiming the solid, Bible-based belief of Christians in that country that the Land of Israel has been restored to the Jewish people by God, and that Israel has the right to extend sovereignty over the fallaciously named ‘occupied territories’ which include Judea, Samaria, the Golan Heights, Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip. This statement is set to be disseminated throughout Australia in order that Christians everywhere can sign on to it, own it, and proclaim it nationally as the truth to which they subscribe.
2. A petition – supporting the government’s evenhanded stand towards Israel, encouraging it to maintain that stand, and calling on it to resist demands that it unilaterally recognize ‘Palestine’ – was drawn up in two forms and signed by thousands of Christians before being submitted to the Federal Parliament in February 2015. It has already been tabled in the Senate and is in line to be tabled in the House of Representatives.
On December 31, 2014 – the last day of its term on the Security Council, Australia was the only country apart from the US that voted against the resolution seeking to force Israel to depart Judea and Samaria by 2017. Australia’s vote ensured the resolution’s defeat without a US veto.
(A note to my Jewish readers – as a Christian I do not take this calling and destiny away from Israel – to whom it was given first and irrevocably.)
A statement of pro-Israel Christian beliefs in relation to Israel, with particular reference to Israel’s rights in relation to the land and specifically to all of Jerusalem.
This position statement has been prepared recently by a group of Australian pro-Israel Christian leaders and is circulated as a help and encouragement
1. We are Australian Christians who see in the Word of God – the Bible – the unchanging revelation of the loving heart of God to restore His broken and troubled world back into relationship with Himself. (Genesis 12:1-3; 2 Corinthians 5:17-19)
2. We are eternally grateful to the Jewish people for the Hebrew Bible, which has served for three millennia as a cornerstone of Western civilization and serves today as the moral foundation for societies around the world. (Exodus 20:2-17)
3. We believe that God has sovereignly entered into an everlasting and unconditional covenant relationship with the Jewish people and given them a land in which to dwell in prosperity, peace and security. (Genesis 17:7-8; Jeremiah 31:35-37)
4. We recognize the historical and spiritual significance to the Jewish people of their ancient land of Israel and of the eternal city of Jerusalem, the undivided capital of Israel. (Psalm 137:5-6; Joel 3:20)
5. We believe that God’s love and purpose for Israel has never changed, and that He has yet to restore many more Jewish people to the land that is clearly theirs by biblical, historical, legal and moral right. (Jeremiah 30:3; Amos 9:14-15)
6. We acknowledge that the possession of the land by Israel, the only true democracy in the Middle East, requires her government to care equally for all citizens and residents, Jewish and non-Jewish alike. (Deuteronomy 1:16; Deuteronomy 14:29)
7. We recognize the right of the Arab peoples in the Middle East to dwell in prosperity and security in their existing lands, mindful of the biblical promises of blessing upon their ancient ancestors. (Genesis 17:18-21)
8. We are deeply grateful that our God has always been and remains faithful to keep His word, even when we – Christian and Jew alike – are unfaithful. (Numbers 23:19; 2 Timothy 2:13)
9. It grieves us that the Jews, as a people with a divine calling in that land to reveal to the world the character of the one true God, have been hated and persecuted throughout their history – including sadly by Christians. (Psalm 83:1-5)
10. We see the unrelenting violence and hatred against Israel and the Jews by the Palestinian Arab leadership – and by many others worldwide – as a major ongoing expression of this demonic, age-old anti-Semitism. (Esther 3:12-13; John 10:10)
11. We believe that all efforts to resolve this conflict by a two-state solution that would establish a manifestly hostile Palestinian state on land that belongs to Israel is both unbiblical and a clear threat to Israel’s security. (Psalm 33:10-12)
12. We affirm that Israel, like every other sovereign nation, has the right to self determination, and that Jerusalem is and should be recognized by the international community as the eternal, undivided capital of the State of Israel. (2 Chronicles 6:6; Psalm 122:3-9)
13. We affirm Israel’s inherent right to extend sovereignty over Judea and Samaria, the nation’s biblical heartland, especially in view of the unremitting call by her enemies to obliterate Israel. (Genesis 12:6-7; Exodus 6:8)
14. We view the recent capitulation by the P5+1 nations to Iran in relation to the Iranian nuclear program as a clear indication of the futility of trusting in secular governments to protect Israel from those who would destroy her. (2 Chronicles 20:1-4)
15. We affirm Israel’s right – in common with all other nations – to undertake whatever legally justified defensive action is necessary to ensure the security, protection and well-being of all her citizens. (Nehemiah 4:13-14)
16. We applaud the efforts of the Israeli government – even in times of conflict – in reaching out to innocent Palestinian people with various offers of humanitarian assistance, consistent with Israel’s biblical calling to be a blessing to all people, as well as guaranteeing full rights and privileges to her Arab Israeli citizens. (Exodus 22:21; Leviticus 19:34)
To the Honourable President and Members of the Senate in Parliament assembled:
We, the undersigned citizens of Australia,
Express our appreciation to our Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, and Members of his Government, for the principled and moral stand taken hitherto concerning its continuing recognition of, and strong support for, the modern State of Israel.
Express our appreciation to the current Government for its adherence to the international community’s decision, expressed through the United Nations in 1948, to support the Jewish homeland which has been the cradle of Jewish religion, culture and identity since ancient times.
Urge the Senate to take action to recognise officially that the Arab-Palestinian people manifestly fail to meet the conditions of statehood under international law, and that Palestinian leaders regularly use incitement in calling specifically for the obliteration of Israel, consistent with the Charter of Hamas.
Urge the Senate to encourage the Government to recognise the totally untenable security position that Israel would face should a “Palestinian state” be established on what under international law are clearly “disputed territories.”
Request the Senate to strongly encourage the Government to maintain its clear stance that any peace agreement – and solution to the current ongoing conflict – MUST be achieved through direct negotiations between Israel and Palestinian representatives, and NOT through a unilateral recognition of a “Palestinian state.”
Request the Senate to be open to supporting the recognition of a ONE STATE SOLUTION, being the democratic Jewish State of Israel, in order to allow Israel’s Government to strive for peace whilst continuing to protect her citizens (of all nationalities and religions) within safe and secure borders, especially in its undivided capital of Jerusalem.